According to Research, worldwide 70 percent of people are suffering from back pain it’s main reason is people have been spending hours in front of computers without any physical exercise.
There are many reasons for back pain like a sedentary lifestyle, bad posture, injuries all lead to the debilitating backache. To overcome this problem, we have to strengthen your back with certain workouts.
Here , we are providing information that will help to get over from the problem. You have to make your time to practice regularly, slowly it will show good improvement.
All people may not have the same reason, some people experienced a different kind of injury, it necessary to consult a doctor before practicing these workouts. Based on your back pain condition, you may practice workouts or yoga that will support you to challenge your problem.
When you start to perform those activities according to the doctor’s suggestion, you will cure within less time. The First thing you have to do is take suggestion from your Doctor or Physician.
To carry out back extension workouts, you need a mat, a bench and a bottle of water.
Top 5 Back Extension Exercises:
1.The Dart Move :
The Dart Move is truly outstanding among all Pilates Extension works out. The exercise makes blood circulation for all your body parts and the main benefit is to strengthen your spine. We have to follow certain steps.
1.The first thing is to place your mat on the ground and lie on your stomach turn your hands back with forcefully and hands should keep straight in the same position for a while.
2.As you keep your muscles tight and pulled in, breath out. Your chest area must not be on the ground this time. It ought to be marginally off.
3. when you breathe in, delicately bring your muscular strength up.
4. You should look down. Ensure your eyes are not pondering to a great extent.
5. Breathe in and stop.
6. As you breathe out, start bringing down your chest area to the ground.
7. Continuously repeat it for at least 2 to 3 times.
2. Swimming Position :
The Swimming Pose is a successful extending exercise and has been intended for individuals who might want to figure out how to balance themselves.
So as to do it the correct way, you must follow few steps.
1. Keep your mat before you and rests on your stomach once more. Keep your legs together. Try not to bend them.
2. Try not to bring your shoulders close to your ears. Keep the edges in your back. Your arms ought to keep on the head now. Stretch for a couple of moments.
3. Strictly put your abs are tight. Bring your navel over the ground.
4. Now, slowly stretch out your arms, legs, and spine with forcefully, don’t forget to do this exercise in opposite directions. You must keep the face is down.
5. Now you have to do alternate exercise with your hands and legs for a couple of seconds.
6. Breath in and hold for 5 seconds.
7. Repeat the same exercise for 2 to 3 times.
3. Cow Position :
The Cow Pose is best for expanding the coordination, extending the hips and stomach area and keep calming the brain.
Follow the steps to perform it.
1. Keep position like a cow, sit down on the mat in all four position. Keep your body straight and shoulders relaxed. Keep the stomach area lifted as well.
2. Keep your head up and ensure you don’t give it a chance to fall back. Your neck ought to be an extension of your spine.
3. You have to manage the head and tail while moving away from you, but don’t force too much. After reaching a particular point, start to curve up slowly.
4. Keep control of the breath when you come back to your first position.
4. Plank Position:
The Plank Pose gives strength to a few areas of your body, including shoulders, biceps, and neck. They additionally work your thighs, buttocks, and calves in the meantime.
Follow the few steps to perform.
1. The primary thing you have to do is gone to a Plank position. This is quite easy to do. Go to your knees and keep your hands before you. Your fingers ought to be straight. Keep your hands and elbows straight.
2. Now, this is the right time to expand your spine for a few seconds. You should focus to spread your energy from heat to the tail bone. Use your energy to extend your body until you feel very hard.
3. Slowly lean somewhat forward and enable your weight to lay on your hands.
4. You should keep a thing in mind, spread your energy to all parts of your body. Keep your legs behind you and expand them. don’t try to separate them. You should enable the energy to reach far through the heels. Manage your weight to be on the balls of your feet.
5. Focus on breath control, let it reach into your ribs as well as the stomach area.
6. Manage yourself in that position up to five breaths.
7. Take a break for a few seconds and repeat it. 8. At the initial stage, you have to do 5 times only.
5. Swan Position
The Swan position opens up hips and improves the digestive system. It is great exercise to help strengthen your abdominal muscles by practicing.
Here are a few steps you have to follow.
1. Rests on the mat on your stomach. Keep your arms near your body. You can twist your elbows too.
2. Initially keep your legs together. when you start exercising slowly your legs will be separated.
3. Make your abs tight and lift your stomach off the mat.
4. Immediately you should breathe, your spine will be expanding and energy will move from your had to reach your body parts. It’s important to keep your back lowered.
5. Take breathe and breathe out, keep your stomach area off the ground. Try to extend the spine long.
6. This exercise repeats at least 3 to 5 times. You can also take a break to relax while you are performing.
Do follow above workouts continuously until you recover from severe back pain. Make your time to practice those workouts with different positions and get free from back pain. When you neglecting this suggestion it may affect your future, the result would be unbearable.